Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

it's been a while

Good day everyone! Its been a while since I updated this blog. Anyway , I recently bought 2 sub-adult tarantulas, the Grammostola pulchripes and the Brachypelma Albopilosum. But before that, I also bought 1 sub-adult Brachypelma Boehmei,but it wasn't eating since I got it from the previous owner. It has a bald spot on its abdomen and I think it's in a premolt stage right now as its bald spot is getting darker. So going back to my newly bought tarantulas, which I got at a cheaper price. The previous owner suspected both tarantulas as female. The grammostola pulchripes recently molted and I was able to take a look of its exovium and unfortunately,  it's a male. Well, it is not that bad after all for I got them at a least expensive price. But I'm still hoping for the best that the brachypelma albopilosum is a female. (crossed fingers) And also preparing myself for some shocking revelation again if it's a male. sigh. Despite the fact it's a male, I still like my newly bought tarantulas, they are beautiful and wonderful creation or should I say the best creatures I have. I will be posting some pictures of them as soon as I can get good shots of it. Good luck to me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment